Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
AbuFaisal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good day, 

I have just got my Arlo Pro 2 and want to change my subscription to CVR, the change subsribtion button dosnt work from arlo.netgear.com or the iOS app! and return back to the main page once i click on it!

Pls advise. 

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

Seems to work for me, are you the primary account owner and using the primary email account ?

Have you tried this on another web browser ?

2018-12-01.png

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
AbuFaisal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I’m the owner.

I tried Chrome and Safari both doesn’t work! Also the subscription option are not showing in iOS app!!

Strange
MyZipster
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have same issue. Had a premier added me cameras and now just can get basic. 2 cameras don't register.
AbuFaisal
Aspirant
Aspirant

anyone from Arlo can support !! 

AbuFaisal
Aspirant
Aspirant
UP!!?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@AbuFaisal

Are you using wifi or cellular data when attempting this?

AbuFaisal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Unfortunately, I have just informed by your team in live chat , the CVR is not available in my country? And imagine the Arlo accepting orders from my country and they ship the products!

They shouldn’t accept purchase orders from my country If they are not support!

Now, what I will do with 6pcs of Alro pro 2!!!
MyZipster
Aspirant
Aspirant
Saw someone post that when he added his middle initial to match his original it went through. I checked my name and there was an extra space after my first name. Corrected it and the upgrade worked. Odd, but at least I am up with all cameras again.
AbuFaisal
Aspirant
Aspirant

All provided solution is not workable! Support said the subscription is only for specified country and I am surprised why Arlo is selling their products for others countries while they are not supporting !? 

or just this is a selling and taking customer's money no matter !! 

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation