Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jeffguck
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cannot receive notifications on my phone 2020. All other apps are able to send notifications except for Arlo. Spent what felt like days on the phone with Arlo support and engineering trying to cure same problem with old iPhones 6SE. They couldn’t figure it out. We have one phone in the family, iPhone sex, that does receive notifications from the same cameras. What are we missing here?

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jeffguck,

Could you clarify what iPhone you have again? Is it an iPhone 6 and/or iPhone SE?

What iOS version are you running? And what Arlo app version are you running?

jeffguck
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello Jessica, thank you for reaching back. I have a new iPhone SE 2020. iOS 13.6.1. I am running The newest Arlo app 2.19.2 ,It indicates it was released August 24, 2020
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that you have your cameras are "Armed" to be sure you're receiving notification. Feel free to also visit this article to learn how to troubleshoot: Why am I not receiving Arlo notifications on my iOS device?

jeffguck
Aspirant
Aspirant

They are armed. We receive the notifications on one iPhone 6. The other iPhone 6 and iPhone SE 2020 does not receive them. Any chance of having somebody from engineer and give me a call again? I’ve spent so much time on this and was told it was my old phone. Obviously that’s not the case. I don’t want to waste time with the entry-level troubleshooting people. None of the articles help.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've removed your phone number from your post due to security reasons. 

Have you tried checking the article I linked above?

jeffguck
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I tried all those things on the list probably 10 times on three different phones. Any chance you'll pass my number on to upper level engineering for a phone call? Sure could use some help and have spent so much time on this already.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation