Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Monkai
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cancelled the subscription since CVR never worked. Now my Pro2 cameras with free 7 day recording don’t show feed events.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please try uninstalling one of the Pro 2 and then re-adding it back on. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Have you tried removing the problem camera from the arlo account and re adding again?

You could also try removing power to the base station for a few minutes before re powering it.

Some users get a similar issue if the have additional cameras that require a paid subscription that expired, their legacy cameras stop recording because they get ported to the 30days cloud storage service that goes with the subscription and it doesn’t automatically go back to the 7days free cloud storage service.

One method to confirm the above is to make a manual recording and see if it shows in the library/feed and you can successfully play it.

Monkai
Aspirant
Aspirant

Manual recordings also don’t display.  I have other newer cameras and recently cancelled the multi subscription plan so that correlates with the Pro2 cameras not going back to the 7 day free entitlement. 
Does this require support to rectify?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's rather unlikely that canceling the subscription has anything to do with loss of the free 7 day cloud recordings. A quick search here would show various other threads where the Pro 2 and older cameras have lost recording as you report. The 3 solutions to try are:

1) Remove one camera from your account and sync it back. This has worked for various folks.

2) Remove all devices connected to your base as well as the base itself from your account and start fresh, as if new.

3) Tag the mods here to run a "backend sync" on your account/devices. @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN 

The 2nd choice is to be avoided unless the others fail first. #1 can be done if in a hurry but waiting for the backend sync is the best fix.

Monkai
Aspirant
Aspirant

Backend sync sounds like the way to go and I’ll hold tight. 

thanks for the help with this!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please watch your cameras throughout the day today and let me know if the behavior is resolved by tomorrow. 

Monkai
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye on it. 

Monkai
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN Both Pro2 camera’s still say “There was an issue loading events”

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please try uninstalling one of the Pro 2 and then re-adding it back on. 

Monkai
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removing and re-adding one camera fixed the feeds for both cameras. Thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation