Canceled subscription for Outdoor Essential removed free Pro 2 features

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SecMas
Follower
Follower

Have had free live feed capability and free 30 day library for years, for Pro 2.  Then, I added an Essential Outdoor camera to the mix, which required monthly fee for those capabilities the Pro 2 has for free. After I cancelled the Essential Outdoor subscription, it should have solely removed those capabilities/features from that camera, but…it also now doesn’t allow me to have the previous uses with the Pro 2. Why? And how can I get back the Pro 2 capabilities (without charge)?  I wouldn’t have gotten the Outdoor Essential (requiring payment/cost) if I knew it would then disable those features for the  Pro 2. Pretty certain I was never informed of this. The plan was supposed to only cover the Outdoor Essential, not the Pro 2 - so cancelling the plan should have only applied to the Outdoor Essential (live feed and library). 

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Will removing the newer camera from your account cause the pro2 to restore recordings?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SecMas wrote:

Have had free live feed capability and free 30 day library for years, for Pro 2.  Then, I added an Essential Outdoor camera to the mix, which required monthly fee for those capabilities the Pro 2 has for free. After I cancelled the Essential Outdoor subscription, it should have solely removed those capabilities/features from that camera, but…it also now doesn’t allow me to have the previous uses with the Pro 2. Why?

Free storage for the pro 2 has always been limited to no more than 5 unsubscribed cameras in the account.

Are you under that limit now that you have an unsubscribed Essential?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation