Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can you trigger Arlo Pro 2 Base Station Siren for the inside camera and not the outside camera?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Jimbodos
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello.   I have 6 cameras.  3 outside and 3 inside.   I get alot of alarms from motion of cars driving by and waving palms in the wind etc.  My problem is this:  I would like to set the siren up just for the inside cameras and not the outside cameras.

Is that possible and if so how do I do it.  I do not want to take the outside cameras offline if I do not have to but I supposed that would be a solution.   Anything else you can think of.   Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Jimbodos,

You can set up a rule to include the siren for certain cameras. You will need to create a new mode or edit an existing mode. You can read more here on how to enable sirens for a specific camera: How do I create a rule that includes a siren trigger?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Jimbodos,

You can set up a rule to include the siren for certain cameras. You will need to create a new mode or edit an existing mode. You can read more here on how to enable sirens for a specific camera: How do I create a rule that includes a siren trigger?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation