Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can the arlo pro 2 be connected to the plw1000?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Aug82018
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can the arlo pro 2 be connected to the plw1000?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aug82018
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tom Mac (guru)

thanks regarding arlo pro 2.  I misstated my question but you answered it anyway. I really wanted to ask if the base station could be attached to the Plw1000 extender and that is what you've confirmed.  

@TomMac wrote:

No the Arlo / Arlo Pro /Arlo Pro2 ONLY connect to a base unit.... but you can centrally locate the base unit using the extender ( if it has an ethernet port ) to better reach all your cameras ( or use multi bases, as there is no limit to the number of base on any service plan )

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

No the Arlo / Arlo Pro /Arlo Pro2 ONLY connect to a base unit.... but you can centrally locate the base unit using the extender ( if it has an ethernet port ) to better reach all your cameras ( or use multi bases, as there is no limit to the number of base on any service plan )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Aug82018
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tom Mac (guru)

thanks regarding arlo pro 2.  I misstated my question but you answered it anyway. I really wanted to ask if the base station could be attached to the Plw1000 extender and that is what you've confirmed.  

@TomMac wrote:

Thanks again.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation