Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't submit a ticket

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jdt_69
Guide
Guide
  • Arlow's customer service is about as useless as a **bleep**ing two inch **bleep**. I cannot find any way to submit a ticket. You have to **bleep**ing either post in a form.Or chat or phone call and I don't want to do any of them. There should be a way to easily submit a ticket and correspond through email.But no they're piece of **bleep**ing **bleep** system can't do that
4 REPLIES 4
jdt_69
Guide
Guide

If I could do it all over again I would not buy an arlow product. In the beginning they were good until they Changed their storage.

Now you have to pay for it and they tell you that you can buy a certain base model that will store it, which is not tbuyer, beware

I would not buy From them again

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since the legacy cameras such as the Pro 2 don't require subscriptions, you can't contact official support. You could purchase a monthly single camera sub to allow you to get access and then cancel it when done.

You can also post your problem(s) here and see if we can help.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jdt_69 Can I help you with something?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jdt_69 

You should still be receiving your 7 day cloud storage for the basic plan on your VMB4000 and connected legacy device. You will need a subscription for the VMB4540 devices you currently have connected. You can find more info here; https://kb.arlo.com/000063083/What-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-cloud-recording-options-are-available

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation