Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JimJasmin
Follower
Follower

I accidently disconnected by Arlo base station and can't get it to reconnect again. I tried all the suggestions of turning it off and on, disconnecting from my wifi box and doing a factor reset, but it won't give me a green light connection to the wifi any more.  Any ideas what else I can try? - Jim

Best answers
  • jguerdat
    Guru
    Guru

What base do you have? Look at the label on the bottom for VMBxxxx. What are all LEDs showing?

To be clear, the base does not connect to your WiFi - it connects via an Ethernet cable. I suspect you're stating WiFi as a substitute name for your router. Make sure the cable is fully and properly inserted into the ports on both the base and router - the little tab should click as you plug it in all the way. If needed, try a different cable.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What base do you have? Look at the label on the bottom for VMBxxxx. What are all LEDs showing?

To be clear, the base does not connect to your WiFi - it connects via an Ethernet cable. I suspect you're stating WiFi as a substitute name for your router. Make sure the cable is fully and properly inserted into the ports on both the base and router - the little tab should click as you plug it in all the way. If needed, try a different cable.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation