Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Soapchrome
Follower
Follower

My iphone 8+ that have the app running and cameras detected already, is on repair beacuse screen broken. I need to go away for a few days and downloaded the app on both my ipad and an older iphone 6+ I have. None of them finds the arlo pro 2 base station or cameras. I have bluetooth on, they are connected to same internet. I tried taking out cable and try again from start, turning off and on like 10 times now.

So I add new device. I chose base station (also tried chosing cameras). I plug in ethernet cable in arlo base station like it tell me to, and I plug in power and turn on. Then it say "discovering your device. Please wait". And it won't find my device.

I tried contacting customer support, as in tried to find them. There is nothing. No email, live chat been waiting for 2 hours. No phone to call (I live in norway).

1 REPLY 1
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Make sure that those older devices are running the latest IOS operating system.

You do not need to do a hardware reinstall when you load the app onto a new device..

See here

https://kb.arlo.com/000062043/What-are-the-minimum-requirements-for-installing-and-using-my-Arlo-sys...

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation