Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can’t connect to my cameras when viewing live stream. Checked for updates on cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Peter414
Tutor
Tutor

I’m having issues connecting to my cameras, lately... I’d say the last 2 months, I’d login to my Arlo app, and click live view, but never connects. It’s just keeps saying connecting.... I’ve checked for updates on all my cameras and gone base, and it say up to date, no updates available... how can I fix this. It’s getting very frustrating...

6 REPLIES 6
Kfields
Initiate
Initiate
Mine was doing the same thing. I just restarted the base station from the app, and when everything came back on I was able to view live mode on all of my cameras.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Peter414 wrote:
I’m having issues connecting to my cameras, lately... I’d say the last 2 months, I’d login to my Arlo app, and click live view, but never connects. It’s just keeps saying connecting.... I’ve checked for updates on all my cameras and gone base, and it say up to date, no updates available... how can I fix this. It’s getting very frustrating...

What device are you running the app on, and what version of the app are you running?

Peter414
Tutor
Tutor
I’m using my iPhone XR, and version is 2.12.3(1927)
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Peter414,

Have you tried restarting your Base Station? Are you able to view the live stream through the web client on your computer?

Treehouse14
Aspirant
Aspirant
I didn’t see his answer but I can’t view my cameras live. I can only see recording.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Treehouse14,

What happens when you try to view live? Do you see an error message? Is this happening on the Arlo app on your phone device and/or the web client on your computer?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation