Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Andy96734
Aspirant
Aspirant

Upgraded to new iPad Pro and app not logging in nor can I even log in using chrome or safari. Worked fine on replaced  last model  iPad Pro. 

App and browser works fine on iPhone X and 2018 MacBook Pro. Phone running beta 12.1.1...and laptop running Mojave beta latest.

on iPad browser put in email then password but no login button showing, hit login with Face ID or Touch ID clears password and says incorrect password.

App won’t load past login and keeps saying incorrect login/bad pw.....

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Is there an iOS update for the iPad Pro yet? It's an iOS issue

Andy96734
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, multiple iOS beta updates. Phone and iPad on same version, albeit different devices/software    Type. The no web log on is a stumper, would be strange in that safari, chrome and opera are no goes. More like my arlo site not right?

hundreds of apps all work fine except arlo......

@steve_t wrote:

Is there an iOS update for the iPad Pro yet? It's an iOS issue

wakevortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have a similar problem....new iPad Pro 2018 and no login possible from the Arlo app..my older iPad Pro had no issues ....

I CAN log in using safari to my account but can’t see the cameras as it tries to load the APP....but the app is broken....

‘any ideas how this can be fixed?? Pretty important to ba able to actually use the app !!!

Bill P 

wakevortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Update...pinching the screen smaller brings back the login button.....sorted for now !!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation