Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can 6 camera Arlo version (VMS4630 or VMS4630P) be supported in Singapore?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mikePestech
Aspirant
Aspirant
Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to purchase the 6 camera Arlo version (VMS4630 or VMS4630P) online for Singapore usage, but I not sure whether the subscription plan be able to work in Singapore? Possible to advice me on this as we may need to purchase 5 sets of 6 camera version. Thank you a lot for your support. Best regards, Mike
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The 6 camera sets only work for all 6 cameras in the US and Canada. The best you could do would be to buy and set up the systems in the US, shut them down, transport o Singapore and bring the systems back up. If you ever have to reset the systems you'll lose the 6 camera capability for free.

mikePestech
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear Jguerdat,

Thank you for your fast respond. That would not work for us, so how about the 5 camera Arlo version (VMS4530 or VMS4530P) support in Singapore? As in Singapore we don't find any distributer selling 5 camera Arlo version, we would like to purchase online, is that possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mike

mikePestech
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can I also check whether if I brought 6 camera version (VMS4630) online, but use (pair) only 5 cameras, is that possible?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mike

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Any of the various Arlo systems will work in any country that allows Internet access to https://arlo.netgear.com. Not all countries do so check first. Then there's the issue of power adapters - while the supplied adpaters will work on 100-240v, the plug configuration for your country would be different from those in the US. You would need to have the proper adapters to plug them in.

The use of a 6 camera set in Singapore will work fine although you would only be able to utilize 5 cameras at a time so don't pair that last camera - use is as a spare.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation