Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras stopped recording 7/21/18

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
KristinH
Follower
Follower
All of our Arlo Pro 2 cameras stopped recording at 12:51 pm 7/21/18. Is anyone else having issues? We've rebooted everything....the base station, our internet modem, wifi, etc. Cameras show live and will record manually but won't detect motion.
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use a computer browser (it just works better for modes, rules and schedule) and verify that you have an appropriate mode selected. If the running men for each camera in the Devices tab is gray that means they're disarmed.

Navy_Guy
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had the exact same issue. Could view live video, but the recordings just stopped. I had to unplug my base station and plug it back in. That reset worked and all is fine now. Must have been a software bug.
adolan21
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same problem with my outside camera which i keep plugged in and the battery in. After trying everything I could, I called for online help and they had me do everything again. BUT she finally gave me a SOLUTION! She had me unplug it and see if it detected motion while just on battery. It still didn't. Then she had me take the battery out and plug the camera back in. It then started detecting motion. Then, I put the battery back in without unplugging it and it still worked. I just hope it holds up now! Hope this helps you and others. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation