Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras not showing up from shared account. Received email invitation.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sknight41
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received an invitation email to access Arlo from my husbands account. I clicked the link in the email to create my own account with the email he used for me, but when I log in, none of the cameras are showing up for me. What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

He should make sure cameras for you to view are selected in your settings for Grant Access. He may want to delete your setting and reinvite you.

sknight41
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, we did this about 10 times yesterday. Grant Access -- selected all cameras and lights, gave me admin permission, send invitation.. It arrives in my email inbox, I click the link and log into the email that I provided him with and that the invitation was shared with, and nothing. We've tried deleting me, adding me again, resending the invite, deleting the application and reinstalling it, everything we feel like. Frustrating to say the least after spending so much money on this. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're not trying to set up the system again, are you? You should just log in and the cameras should appear. If that's what you're doing with no luck, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation