Cameras no longer recording

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
macnmore
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 Arlo cameras and the doorbell.  I just noticed that as of Jan 1, 3 of the 4 and the doorbell are NOT recording.  They all work when I click on them, but there are no recordings.  If I walk past one, it will show me on it's preview like it captured it, but it doesn't store the recordings.  Did something change on Jan 1  that prevents local recordings?  I don't have any Arlo subscriptions.  

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You don't mention the camera model but have posted in the Pro 2 section. If that's true, try rebooting your base/hub. If the cameras are newer than the Pro 2, including your doorbell, cloud recordings require a subscription - that's why you got a trial sub to get you going. If you don't want to purchase a sub for the cameras, you may be able to set up local recording on your base or hub but that's significantly different from cloud recordings. It also depends on which base or hub you have as to how that works. We need all details to help with that.

https://kb.arlo.com/1146857/How-do-I-set-up-local-storage-backups-on-a-USB-device-using-my-Arlo-base...

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation