Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Mandatoryswe
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

One camera is no longer detecting motion. I ran the motion detection test, and while other cameras show the yellow indicator on the camera itself when motion is detected, this camera in question does not. I have not done anything to it, there is still battery left, it simply stopped working. I have tried to restart the base station several times. Any suggestions, or is it simply broken already after 2 months?

Also seems Arlo's website is broken, I can't seem to log in and get contact with support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mandatoryswe
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I got the number to the support and called them, turned out we had to remove the camera from base station, take the battery out for 10s, and then re-connect the camera to the base station, and then it worked. So issue resolved.

Can also mention that I had Arlo smart at the time, and I had to go in and re-buy the same arlo smart subscription (zero sum purchase since I already have the service), in order for getting Arlo smart for this particular camera again to work.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mandatoryswe
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I got the number to the support and called them, turned out we had to remove the camera from base station, take the battery out for 10s, and then re-connect the camera to the base station, and then it worked. So issue resolved.

Can also mention that I had Arlo smart at the time, and I had to go in and re-buy the same arlo smart subscription (zero sum purchase since I already have the service), in order for getting Arlo smart for this particular camera again to work.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation