Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera keeps going offline. Flashing blue and orange LED. Tried syncing and charged battery.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mackmv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello everyone! One of my cameras keeps going offline. And now it is flashing blue and orange lights. I tried syncing it and charging the battery. Nothing happens. Any help is appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mackmv,

If your Arlo Pro 2 camera is flashing orange and blue LED lights, this means your camera is going through a firmware update and you should not turn off the camera. You can read about what you should know about firmware updates on Arlo camera: What do I need to know about Arlo camera firmware updates?

If your camera is still having problems and the firmware is not updating, you may need to remove the camera from your account and re-add it back on.

Jmgjan1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is doing the same thing. I've done everything mentioned. I tried doing a manual update and can't.
I've sent arlo a message on Facebook and still no help.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jmgjan1,

When you tried doing manual update, were you receiving an error? Have you tried removing the battery from your Arlo camera and/or reboot your Base Station to see if that helps?

mackmv
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for answering. It still won’t update the firmware and we have tried taking the battery out, we Have restarted. We removed it but now it won’t let us reconnect it.
mackmv
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can’t even do a manual update. It won’t let me do anything now.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try referring to this article if your Arlo camera won't sync with your Base Station: My Arlo camera will not sync with my SmartHub or base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

If you still have problems, do let me know.

Jmgjan1
Aspirant
Aspirant
None of your suggestions have helped me. Is there a warranty on these? Can it be replaced?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you're still having problems, don't hesitate to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation