Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
moeman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an arlo pro 2 camera that just stopped working, it was working fine yesterday and today i noticed it said offline. I removed the camera from the mount and the power light is not on. Plugged it in and the blue light came on for a couple of seconds and went back off. Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Was the camera AC powered when mounted? Not sure what you mean by "I removed the camera from the mount and the power light is not on" unless that was just an observation. When plugging the camera into power or by inserting a battery that's charged, the blue LED will come on briefly to show that power was connected. After that the battery needs to be charged fully for the blue LED to be on solidly (assuming you haven't disabled it in the camera settings). 

My first guess is that the battery needed to be charged. Is it now fully charged? Are you able to see the camera with either the battery or AC power?

moeman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the camera connected to a solar panel.  The camera was working the day before and then stopped working.  I took it down, plugged it in and the light came on for a second and went off.  Camera is still not working.  I removed the battery and plugged it in without the battery, it still doesn't come on.

moeman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Wasn't clear in the description, when I took the camera down I plugged it in to the Arlo charger with and without the battery installed.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a possible replacement.

moeman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I didn't see a link

moeman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Went to the support link, my camera is 14 months old.  Can't open a case it's outside of warranty.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation