Camera is not picking up movement

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,  Troubleshooting my Arlo pro 2 that are not recording with movement.   Batteries went dead in them, replaced batteries, They are showing a full charge. I can view them live.  I can hit record live. But they are not being set off when something's walking by them. Nor are they recording.  help I don't know what to do.

5 REPLIES 5
EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

I forgot to say that All the settings under mode are correct.  They are's set to record and to push notifications.. It's happening on two cameras.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Have you tried the motion sensor test on the problem cameras, if works then likely a mode camera rule issue, if not then pull the camera batteries for 10sec to reset them and test again.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A reboot of the base may also help.

EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks Danny.. I do those things when I put it in a new Battery. I make sure the blue light blinks/sync and the red lights come on when i walk by.

I did like you said I took the battery out and brought it in the house closer to the Wi-Fi and finally it connected so now it's going crazy.   I have to try the second one see if that will fix it too.

It just bugs me 1 that I have to do that and 2 that I can view it live - I can record it live but it won't do the basic.. You would think if it wasn't working it wouldn't work for all of it.

Thanks..

EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you... We always forget the number one rule in computers right? If it's not working the 1st thing you should do is power it all down and turn it back on again lol.

Thanks I think I haven't working now I appreciate your reply.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation