Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera has white screen during the day but night vision works fine

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rose11
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera has a white screen during daylight hours but night vision works fine. What is wrong with it?  Anyone have a similar issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rose11
Aspirant
Aspirant

This was a pretty easy fix. The brightness in the video settings somehow was moved to 100%. I changed the  I changed the video settings, brightness setting back to 75% and the picture returned to normal. Thanks for your assistance!  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A screenshot would help. Does live view work ok? Exactly where/how does this white screen show itself?

Rose11
Aspirant
Aspirant

The live screen is white during the day and the live screen night vision works well after dark. I will try to attach a picture but all you will see is a white screen. 

White screenWhite screen

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Well, that's different.  😕  A few things to try - reboot your phone and reinstall the app. Reboot your base and reinsert the battery in the camera. If all else fails, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync.

Rose11
Aspirant
Aspirant

This was a pretty easy fix. The brightness in the video settings somehow was moved to 100%. I changed the  I changed the video settings, brightness setting back to 75% and the picture returned to normal. Thanks for your assistance!  

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation