Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR stops recording. Camera records in CVR when it wants to. Tried resetting the camera and Base.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
firephoto23
Aspirant
Aspirant

The camera pretty much only records in cvr when it wants too. When it needs to be working properly, it doesn't. That is not a good thing when you have a neighbor threatening your life. I have tried resetting the camera and the base. Changing the location of the camera and the base. I have done everything and nothing has helped it.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey firephoto23,

Are you not able to see your CVR recordings properly on the web client browser on your computer as well? Make sure your signal strength is showing full bars to ensure a stable connection. 

firephoto23
Aspirant
Aspirant
My internet isn't the problem. It doesn't show up anywhere. Big chunks of missing recordings. It started about 2 weeks ago.
dcfox1
Master
Master

@firephoto23  What she asked was what is your signal strength on each camera out of the 3 bars. It has nothing to do with your wifi internet since they are are a closed system communicating with your Base. Only the base connected to router deals with internet. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation