Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Chipotle1
Tutor
Tutor

Either I am doing something wrong (Quite possible) or trying to manuver around a cloud recording (CVR Paid Subscription) is a pain. I move the time line to the time I want to look at and it very rarly comes up it just spins and spins or it automatically moves the time line to another random time. I am not relying on a wireless connection on my computer while trying to review . It is hardwired. Thanks for any help

2 REPLIES 2
jayhova1
Guide
Guide

I have noticed the same types of issues.  Navigating around the timeline is buggy at best.  I have found killing the mobile app then restarting it gets it back to a good state but then it will likely get funky again.

I am also wondering when they will add the ability to download clips from the CVR library.  I have not seen a way to do this.  I would really expect that this should be part of paying for the extra recording service.  Kind of disappointed with the quality of this service so far.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation