Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
A1_most-Done
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use my PC -- NOT an ap to view live views on my cameras.  Arlo has shut down live view with a yellow triangle with an explanation point inside to "set up activity zone".  I don't have a C V R Plan.  Do not intend to wire the cameras for C V R.  Can someone please turn the notification off so my cameras will allow me to "live view" when needed!!!!  This has only been occurring for a few days.  Can someone at ARLO check into this please. 

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

You should still be able to live stream the camera when that triangle is displayed.

If you have a paid or trial subscription, you can also create a single activity that covers the entire field of view.

Note that CVR is very different from Activity zones (and requires it's own subscription).

A1_most-Done
Aspirant
Aspirant

Out of six (6) cameras, none will live stream with the triangle displayed.

Do not have paid or trial subscription.

I just need whoever is holding my cameras hostage with the triangle to release them from the offer to set of Activity zones.  I click the triangle and click on Not Now and the triangle goes away, but cameras still will not go into live view on my PC.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@A1_most-Done wrote:

Out of six (6) cameras, none will live stream with the triangle displayed.

Do not have paid or trial subscription.

There is a limit of 5 cameras for the free accounts.  Not sure if that is your issue or not.

I'm not seeing that triangle at the moment, but when I have seen it I had no problem with live streaming.

You might need to contact support: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

A1_most-Done
Aspirant
Aspirant

https://kb.arlo.com/000062163/Where-is-the-Basic-Subscription-plan

This explains the 6 camera support. 

Will contact support as you suggested.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation