Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Bought 2 base station systems

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Makaio8
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey there, I’ve bought 2 Arlo camera systems with 2 base stations. I would like to just use one station but sync all cameras to 1 without using the other. I’ve tried syncing the new cameras to the station but they aren’t showing up on the system. I currently have 3 cameras using the current base station. Are the 2 new cameras i bought only able to sync with the base station they came with?
4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

You should be able to add all 5 cameras to the one base station. Have the 2 new cameras ever been sync'd to an account? If so, you'll need to log into that account and remove them.

When sync'ing the 2 new cameras, what's happening? The blue LED on the front just blinks slowly for 2 minutes?

Makaio8
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey there! I figured out what the issue was. I wasn’t the main account with administrative rights so the new cameras were synced but weren’t showing up on my app.

But to answer your other question they weren’t linked to another account yet. They are now on linked to the old account.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Glad you figured it out. It would probably have otherwise taken us ages to establish that you were only a Granted Access login 

Makaio8
Aspirant
Aspirant
lol i know right? Thanks again and happy holidays.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation