Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Big problem with arlo pro 2 cameras & CVR

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Gusb
Initiate
Initiate

I have an arlo pro 2 system with 5 cameras. Two of these cameras have the CVR program active, but when i try to see a particular moment, the image recorded doesn't correspond to the time showed. It seems a minor problem, but makes completely useless this service because it's very difficult to find the exact moment scrolling down troughout all the recorded hours. I've been looking for a solution on the internet, but it seems to be a problem of the system or website and i arlo is not pronouncing about this product fail. Anyone has more information about it? I'm thinking to return the product... Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Gusb

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Gusb
Initiate
Initiate

Hi,

I have been reading in other messages that is a problem recurrent from a year ago but you still offering this pay service and charging all the months.

I think you should priorize the problem due is a payement service. Do you have an estimate date to fix this problem?

Thanks.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Gusb

I do not have an exact ETA for you at the moment, I apologize. Feel free to contact customer support anytime as well. I have provided the link here for you.Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation