Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Battery shows zero chg even after fully charged

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
scottva
Aspirant
Aspirant

Added arlo pro 2 to my basic Arlo system (not pro) battery shows zero chg even after fully charged. Mic will not connect and there is no sound. This is s replacement , the 1st camera did the same thing?0

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

did you use the supplied charger ?  It requires a dual voltage charger 5v to run, 9 v to charge battery pack.

If you did , try pulling the battery and replace in camera

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
scottva
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes multiple times, my app is up to date & the camera picks up movement and sends email. The audio does not connect either.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

scottva,

What are you seeing that indicates the battery is fully charged if it is showing zero charge? Do you have any other Arlo Pro cameras you can test the charger/battery with to further isolate the issue?

JamesC

scottva
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 3 reg arlo cams with the reg batteries. The arlo charger says it is fully charged but the app and the program reports zero charge. Plus the speaker sound and mic don’t connect..
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

scottva,

It sounds like there could be a problem with one of the pieces of hardware. Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation