Base is dropping offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Downloaded the new app last night looks good as mode status (armed,disarmed) does not disappear anymore. Now this morning I disarmed my bases go outside to do things in the yard all the sudden my cameras are sending alerts to my phone so I look at the app to check status and my bases are offline, all 3 green lights are lite then one of them came back and it showed armed so I disarmed again then the bases went off line again. I then go to my computer and check things and both bases are going offline then back to online. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AGAIN. I am almost to the point of taking these 10 cameras down and running them over with my truck and sending them back to Arlo. Almost 1500 dollars tied up in this system over 2 grand total due my dumb ass upgrading to the pro2 and it acts like I payed 100 bucks for it thanks to the software programmers. 

Your CEO needs to get off his ass hold a meeting and give the techs a choice fix it our your gone and we will get someone in here that's knows what there doing.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I find that I need to let the app stabilize before changing modes. As a result, when I make a change, I check to see what is listed and go back in to verify that the mode is actually changed. If you've been in the app for at least 30 seconds (+/-), it should be stable but going in quickly and making a change may result in no change actually being activated. The app takes longer than the browser version (probably hardware-related).

silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Well, when this was all happening I went to there status page and nothing was reported then later that evening problem was gone it wasn't till later around 7pm est that they were having problems around 8am there time which was 11am my time when I was having the issue, iam on the east coast Maryland. So all is good now.  https://status.arlo.com/  

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation