Badge Notifications Not Resetting AGAIN

Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which Model Phone/Device are you using along with iOS version? I am not able to replicate the badge counter issue with an iphone 11 Pro Max - iOS 13.5.1 & Arlo app 2.18.

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

iPhone 11, iOS 13.5.1, Arlo app 2.18

I'm also currently not subscribed to Arlo cloud. I just noticed I didn't reply in right model thread, I'm on pro 3, however the issue seems to be the same.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm on an iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 13.5.1 and Arlo app 2.18 as well.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Apprentice

I just reset the counter by viewing the clips.  A moment later, I had a single motion alert and the counter jumped to thirteen.

Nope, this is definitely not fixed!

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Exact same, except mine's at like 257 or so. lol

Highlighted
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yeah, if I don't visit the app after a few hours, the number is in the  hundreds too (when it should be about 20).

Highlighted
Apprentice
Apprentice
Two recordings today badge says 24. They keep telling us it’s fixed and we keep telling them It is NOT. Part of the issue is if you have multiple accounts and are sharing between them the numbers seem to multiply. But I don’t think it’s all that.

So tired of this and so many other issues. Wyze is coming out with wire free in August for $49. Already have a couple of their other cams and like what I see. If there is a problem which is rare they get all over it to fix it. Arlo doesn’t seem to care.
Discussion stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation