Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo2 basestation offline repeatedly

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
DARIEL
Follower
Follower

I have tried all the recommendations on reseting, factory reseting, restarting etc the basestation and the cameras. But in summary here is the issue:

It used to happen sporadically, the basestation would be offline for no reason, then usually come back on a few hours or a day later. There were a few times were I actually had to restart it and once previously reset it.

Now for the past month nothing works. The basestation goes offline and I literally do everything with no success.

I do factory resets, I remove the device then add it (Ive tried both my android app AND through the webportal) and this will be successful in getting the basestation online. But after anywhere between 30 seconds and 30 minutes it goes offline and never comes back on again. I will be in the middle of trying to add my cameras back or not even be able to get to my camera in time for this to happen. Then the basestation ethernet cable light indicates it is no longer connected (this is false as I can factory reset do readd it all over again without messing with my internet).

Its become super annoying, hasnt worked at all despite a million attempts but I'm too stubborn to through this thing out. Any thoughts anyone?

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation