Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo tech support Additional costs

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ahballesteros
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased an Arlo package which included five cameras in March of 2019. The cameras are better than others on the market. Unfortunately two of my cameras are not operating correctly. The package was purchased through Amazon. I called Arlo tech support to help me resolve my issue or replace the cameras at best. Arlo technicians advised me that I needed to purchase the new firmware and any future firmware which should resolve my issue. My question is why do I have to purchase a firmware update that is Arlo’s responsibility? I was then advised that I could purchase additional future tech support for additional costs. So I have two cameras that don’t work and no additional tech support without paying for it.
Arlo support case# 41096229
I am highly pissed!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like you googled a number for Arlo... and got a scam company!

There are no fees for updates to the Arlo products and tech support is free for at least 3 months.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like you googled a number for Arlo... and got a scam company!

There are no fees for updates to the Arlo products and tech support is free for at least 3 months.

Morse is faster than texting!
Ahballesteros
Aspirant
Aspirant
You are exactly right my friend. I called the right number and I got the help I was looking for!!
Thanks TomMac!!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation