Arlo pro can only get 5 at a time on live feed

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Robertsackett
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased the 4 camera set and purchased 2 extra cameras I installed all of them and can see all of them active but can only get 5 at a time on live feed. It does not matter which camera  can start live  feed on any of them but after the 5th camera is live then the 6th camera won’t go live. The model is a VMS4430p and all firmware has been upgraded.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As noted in every piece of documentation, the free basic plan supports up to 5 cameras, so the 6th won't work unless you deactivate another and make this one active. You have 2 choices:

1) Upgrade your subscription so you can have all cameras active or

2) Purchase a second base and set it up using a different accout and email address. Sync the extra camera to the new base. Then use Settings, Grant Access from the second account to the first. Follow the emailed directions carefully and you'll see all cameras at once.

Robertsackett
Aspirant
Aspirant
I read that after I initialized 5 cameras and then upgraded the account to premier but it still does not work.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

With any level account , the MAX number of streaming cameras  at same time on ONE base is 5.

If you need to stream more than 5 you have to run a second base

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Robertsackett
Aspirant
Aspirant
Why should this surprise me. You get dollared to death trying get all the parts and get it active. It would have been nice had this been printed on the package or Best Buy would have known this. Thanks.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation