Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Mogy
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have succeeded to set up the system with my wifes iPhone/App and intended to share the settings with mine(I am her husband) We have shared pictures/videos but opposite to her I don`t have the mode possibility to arm and disarm, why not? Now we have added our Base station no 2 with one camera. Again it works with my wifes app/iPhone but I have not even received pictures from the new installed camera connected with Base 2. Has anyone the key to solve our challenges?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Mogy wrote:

We have succeeded to set up the system with my wifes iPhone/App and intended to share the settings with mine(I am her husband) We have shared pictures/videos but opposite to her I don`t have the mode possibility to arm and disarm, why not? Now we have added our Base station no 2 with one camera. Again it works with my wifes app/iPhone but I have not even received pictures from the new installed camera connected with Base 2. Has anyone the key to solve our challenges?

As noted, make sure your wife has granted your account what was previously called “Admin” rights and now appears to be called “Access” rights.  Then, when you added the second base, you needed to go into the granted access settings again and “edit” the settings for your account.  At that point you should see the new devices which are in the system, but which have not yet been shared with your account.  Add check marks to include those in your granted access and make sure “Access” rights are included, 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Mogy

Have you tried to remove the granted user & re add the email? Make sure the admin account grants access to the admin rights for the 2nd user to be able to adjust the modes.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Mogy wrote:

As noted, make sure your wife has granted your account what was previously called “Admin” rights and now appears to be called “Access” rights.  Then, when you added the second base, you needed to go into the granted access settings again and “edit” the settings for your account.  At that point you should see the new devices which are in the system, but which have not yet been shared with your account.  Add check marks to include those in your granted access and make sure “Access” rights are included, 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation