Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Tazruner
Tutor
Tutor

Question for all those who are also having problems with new October 2018 update . . . I have two Arlo Pro 2's and two Arlo Pro's and for me it seems to only be effecting the Pro 2's.  Advise if you are seeing that to be the norm or is it any camera?

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Tazrunner,

What issue are you exactly having with your Pro 2 after updating? Are you referring after updating the firmware or app?

ricktech
Aspirant
Aspirant

My recordings have stopped in most of my cameras after the October update.  10/26/2018 and prior is fine. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @ricktech,

Are these recordings not appearing on the web client? 

Tazruner
Tutor
Tutor

unknown.jpg

I’m not real sure.  My apple 7plus app for sure.  As seen in the yellow circle above. It affects both my Arlo Pro 2 cameras but not the Apple Pro’s.  Also all 4 cameras are affected when you go to enlarge there views.  It “cuts out”the view by at least 2/3rds  Now the other interesting thing is on my Apple desk top pro I don’t get the screen view  note shown above in the yellow but do hav all the same problems that the community has stated they are having.  

Notes: cameras are not A/C powered, and there batteries are at 100% each. 
Let me know if you have other questions I’m not thinking about. 
RJ
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Tazruner,

Looks like I can't view the attachment. Could you attach it again by choosing "Choose File" so I can view it? 🙂

Tazruner
Tutor
Tutor

JessicaP file attached . . . I hope this time

Thanks

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for that screenshot! Are you also experiencing this issue even after updating the app?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation