Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
dgf123
Guide
Guide

Arlo sucks worse than ever! Piece of junk! 10 cameras and nothing works properly for more then a day or two. I am so upset with this system I finally put in my order for the Lorex cameras. I will be happy to throw the arlos away!!!

2 REPLIES 2
billkex
Luminary
Luminary

Still have them?...Throw them my way.

My son needs some cameras, and these are better than nothing.

handrelay
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here is a copy of the feedback I sent them just now: Spent hours on smart hub issue and no one can resolve it.  I spent $649 on this and returning it.  To ask me to reset my configured router as a troubleshooting step is ridiculous.  I'll be informing all my clients, friends, neighbors and family about how immature your product is and to avoid it like the plague.  Your "support guy" couldn't even discern that I had the smart hub working initially and had a HomeKit issue initially.  To ask me to reset router as a troubleshooting step tells me your product isn't ready to be connected to a network.  I'd wish you luck, but my fury at this point wishes your business to burn to the ground.   No compassion for my situation either to recommend at LEAST a replacement.  You guys are children running a company!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation