Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 not recording everything during night

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dnnelson95
Aspirant
Aspirant

I posted this on another thread tonight, but I cannot even find that thread again (I hate this community page interface!), so I am posting again here.

We are having problems with intermittent recording. Sometime between 10pm and 1:30am on 10.20.18 my friend was able to come pick up his car from my driveway (camera 1) and drop something in my mailbox at the front door (camera 2). None of this was recorded!!! Kinda the whole point of having this system -, to see if someone is breaking into my car or front door!! I just went out there now to retrive the item in the mailbox and the system recoded. fine. It recorded me fine earlier at 9:30pm on camera 1. My sensitivity is set low, so even motion from the squirrels, bunnies etc sets it off. I have a recording at 9pm on camera 2 of the neighborhood cat walking by my the front door. I do not have a scheduled time that the cameras are “on” - they are on continuously.
Arlo, what is going on?!?!?

2 REPLIES 2
dnnelson95
Aspirant
Aspirant

I should clarify my posting above. The issue is from the night of 10./19/2018 to the early morning of 10/20/2018.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @dnnelson95,

I would suggest to try raising the motion sensitivity and test if it detects motion. You can read here for more troubleshooting steps of your cameras not detecting motion: Why isn't my Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, Arlo Go, or Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free camera detecting m...

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation