Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2/european power supply (240V)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FLYINGENZO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I buy Arlo pro 2 in the US with a 240V power cable ? Thx. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FLYINGENZO wrote:

The US power adapter can handle 240v power.  But the plug is type A (e.g., US). 

I haven't seen any US resellers that carry Arlo-branded power adapters for other countries.  But there are third-party adapters that will work (although Arlo doesn't recommend that you use them).

One thing to be aware of:  Arlo Subscriptions aren't available in all countries.  So if you are planning to buy in the US and deploy somewhere else, you should either make sure that the basic (free) subscription will met your needs, or ensure that subscriptions are available where you live.  You can check that here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/countries.aspx

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@FLYINGENZO wrote:

The US power adapter can handle 240v power.  But the plug is type A (e.g., US). 

I haven't seen any US resellers that carry Arlo-branded power adapters for other countries.  But there are third-party adapters that will work (although Arlo doesn't recommend that you use them).

One thing to be aware of:  Arlo Subscriptions aren't available in all countries.  So if you are planning to buy in the US and deploy somewhere else, you should either make sure that the basic (free) subscription will met your needs, or ensure that subscriptions are available where you live.  You can check that here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/countries.aspx

FLYINGENZO
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. Good to know.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation