Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Chellebyerly
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 6 pro 2 cameras that I haven’t used in a few years due to no WiFi-  

recently we went back to WiFi instead of a hotspot and I decided to use them again. 
one camera works great,  the others never had Gen blink when I plug them in to charge them, yet I can take that battery out and put it in the one camera and it works great. 

I did recently purchase a floodlight, doorbell and 2 newer model cameras, but they don’t seem to have the motion distance my older Arlo Pro 2’s have , so I would like to continue to use my old ones also.   

is there anything I can do to get these cameras to turn on?   

yes, I have taken out the batteries and even switched them between cameras.  

yes, I held the sync button down for 15 seconds (with and without the charged battery being inside.  

these cameras (except for the one that’s been working for a few months and continues to do so) don’t even blink when I plug them in.  

I also know these Pro 2s are obsolete, which is why I purchased the new bundle, but I need a camera further from my house and my WiFi doesn’t reach there, and want one that will pick up motion further away, doorbell and floodlight only pick up 10-20 feet away and my old Pro 2’s picked up MUCH further than that so I would like to use them down my driveway.   

my Wi-Fi doesn’t extend past mt porch so I will be using the base station that links to my Pro 2’s if I can get more of them to work. 

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation