Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 cameras stopped detecting motion even after removing from Base Station

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
brian23
Aspirant
Aspirant

2 of my cameras just stopped detecting motion after working fine for several months. other cameras work fine. Batteries are fully charged, cameras are properly synced and I can view live on both. They just don't detect any motion. I tried removing from base and reinstalling and issue remains. Tried turning sensitivity up, no result. Did not move cameras from their original locations. Very frustrating, any thoughts on how I can fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

After ariming the cameras, verify the motion icon is black ( ball and lines or running man ; app or web )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
FlyfishMT
Aspirant
Aspirant

We had the same issue with 1 of 5 cameras we purchased about a week ago.  All was well and all of  sudden 1 of the cameras stopped sensing motion.  We tried everything, including restarting and resyncing the camera.  Nothing worked.  As a last option before sending the camera back, we took the battery out and then put it back in.  That worked.  We're definately going to keep an eye on it but for now it seems to being working properly.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation