Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo original wire free camera has no sound

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Barryoc
Follower
Follower

I just installed my H7 version 1.3.219 cameras and paired them with my VMB3500r4 Base Station. Version 1.12.2.4. All seems to be o.k. But I have no sound on either live feed or in the library. Is there something I’m missing. Viewing from iPad Pro IOS 12.2. I see nothing settings anywhere for sound.  Do I have to sign up for a plan for this option to populate ? Please be as specific as possible..  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Barryoc wrote:

I just installed my H7 version 1.3.219 cameras ... 

I think this is the original wirefree camera (with the four CR123 batteries).  If I'm right, then that particular model doesn't have audio.

Please confirm the camera model (and if you do have a pro or pro-2 then you should be seeing audio settings in the app).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Barryoc wrote:

I just installed my H7 version 1.3.219 cameras ... 

I think this is the original wirefree camera (with the four CR123 batteries).  If I'm right, then that particular model doesn't have audio.

Please confirm the camera model (and if you do have a pro or pro-2 then you should be seeing audio settings in the app).

brh
Master
Master

@Barryoc,

yes, the H7 camera is the original Wire Free HD camera and has no sound and the VMB3500 has no sound.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation