Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo not detecting motion after losing internet for 4 days

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wolfy13
Guide
Guide

I lost internet for 4 days but have it back now. My front camera seemed to have been lost so I re-added it to my base station. It's now back, but won't detect motion. I made sure all the rules apply to the camera and motion detection is on. I ran a motion detection test and the light isn't turning yellow as if to see motion. What should I do?

Best answers
  • dcfox1
    Master
    Master

@Wolfy13 wrote:
    I lost internet for 4 days but have it back now. My front camera seemed to have been lost so I re-added it to my base station. It's now back, but won't detect motion. I made sure all the rules apply to the camera and motion detection is on. I ran a motion detection test and the light isn't turning yellow as if to see motion. What should I do?

Try rebooting the camera by taking the battery out and reinserting it to start with. It fixes alot of quirks. 

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Wolfy13 wrote:

Try rebooting the camera by taking the battery out and reinserting it to start with. It fixes alot of quirks. 

Wolfy13
Guide
Guide
Yep, that's what I ended up doing. Thanks
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation