Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo base disconnected from WIRED connection and now has no light.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Battousai
Follower
Follower

It's Actually the VMB4000 but that's not an option. - S/N:4R058279A7CB4

I have had the Pro 2 system for a couple months and the was a power outage that caused a disconnect. No there is a green power light and amber 'camera' light with NO internet light at all.

Since this happened I Have:

Updated the firmire on my router, checked all settings on my router and power cycled my router (multiple times, after trying other steps)

I did the hard reset on the base, however the 'factory rest WILL NOT go through as I have held in the rest button and the sync botton for over a minute and the base stays on with no reaction.

I have tried mutiple ports and cables. The deivce is hard wired and NOT wireless

I removed the device from my account and attemped to set it up as new and power cycled eveyrthing again.

I have read through these forums and tried EVERY suggestion and the next step I feel it to attempt to get a replacement or somthing, there has to be warrentty... I liked the system while it worked...

1 REPLY 1
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Battousai wrote:

It's Actually the VMB4000 but that's not an option. - S/N:4R058279A7CB4

I have had the Pro 2 system for a couple months and the was a power outage that caused a disconnect.

Any chance that the power cut damaged the adaptor/transformer that feeds the base station? Got a spare you can try?

Even if the lights look right, the voltage may be off.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation