Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo and Arlo pro 2 can't run from the same iPhone ???

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Ianc123
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo 5 camera system operating off my iPhone and purchased a second system Arlo pro 2 system with 4 cameras and base station for a seperate location It seems I cannot run two seperate Arlo systems from getting same iPhone Can anybody confirm this or tell me how to do it Unfortunately Arlo manufacturers support does not exist apart from faq,,s which don't address this issue I need to sort this out before the time expires to return the 1200 pro 2 system that appears as useless as **bleep** on a bull !.!! Thanks Ian

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The FREE or Basic plan only supports 5 cameras... In order to run more, you need to upgrade you plan to at least Premier which will support 10 cams max.... you also get 30 days storage

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Rather than complaining, some up-front investigation would have been useful. You already knew that the free plan only supports 5 cameras and then you went and bought a second system which somehow turns out to be Arlo's fault. Take a breath.

Either subscribe to the Premier plan as suggested above or create a second account using a second email address for the second system. Set it up normally. Then use Settings, Grant Access from the second account to the first so all cameras show up in one login. This has all been explained numerous times here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation