Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jambotatu
Guide
Guide

I have two Pro2s and one Pro connected to Pro2 base station. This week I installed power adaptor VMA4900 on both Pro2s. This morning both Pro2 cameras showed white screens even though sound etc was operational. The Pro had no problems. I assumed something had happened on the supply line to take out both Pro2s. I physically removed one and after some investigation found that if I 'removed device' and added it again everything went back to normal. I tried to remove the second but found I had to climb a ladder and press the synch button to add it to the base station. Is this a known problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jambotatu
Guide
Guide

Thanks for responding. Sorry for delay. This must have been a 1 off. I've had a few months of faultless operation (touch wood).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jambotatu

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Jambotatu
Guide
Guide

Thank you for responding. I've tried Arlo support, so you sign in to my arlo then you go to help and it asks you to sign in again , and round and round you go.

I  tried your link it took me to Arlo support. I could not find an option to send my query.  I went to chat and filled out the requisite form and it came back with chat not  available.

I tried phone help. Nice music but it all went quiet after 5 minutes.

Is there a way to  send a written query ?

Regards

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jambotatu

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Jambotatu
Guide
Guide

Thanks for responding. Sorry for delay. This must have been a 1 off. I've had a few months of faultless operation (touch wood).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Jambotatu

No problem & that is great news. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation