Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SubCmdr
Guide
Guide

I currently have two Arlo Pros and two Arlo Pro 2s. All of them are hooked up to the offical Arlo power cables so I don't need to worrk about changing those pesky batteries. Anyway, with this constant power I have set my cameras to "best video quality." This morning I discovered that all my cameras had reset to "best battery life" setting. I changed it back and shortly after I found it had gone back to the lower quality. I attempted to change the settings on both my mobile device and my desktop computer but they, frustratingly, continue to revert back to best battery life. I looked at my modes and no where does it have a setting for picture quailty, and I have only found the video quality under the device itself. Any suggestions? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I seen the settings change to default a FW/ app update... but not normal if outside of that.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using only the app and see if it sticks. If so, set it with a browser and see what happens on the app and vice versa.

SubCmdr
Guide
Guide

I just tried that... and it appears that when I update the settings to the best image quality they stick, that is until I open my arlo account on another platform... mobile to desktop, and desktop to mobile. Why on earth wouldn't the settings just stay at the selected mode? Basically I have to reset my settings if I login on a different platform. Definitely a flaw or bug and very annoying.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation