Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 won't let me schedule a full 24 hours

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jeckell
Follower
Follower

I'm trying to make a schedule for recording with my 2 cameras. I'm using two modes, 'Armed' and 'Front Only'. Armed is the standard mode that comes already programmed and 'Front Only' uses one of the two cameras. Both modes only record on motion and not sound. When I create a schedule for 'Armed' from 00:00 - 06:59, 'Front Only' from 07:00 - 21:59, 'Armed' from 22:00 - 23:59 it will end up clearing out one of the time zones randomly. Usually it clears out the 'front only' time, then when I add it back it will clear out the morning 'armed' time.

So I have to leave a longer break, something like this: Armed 00:00 - 06:59, Front only 07:01 - 21:59, Armed 22:01 - 23:58.

That works for every day except Tuesday, where I have to do Armed: 00:00 - 06:57, Front only 07:01 - 21:58, Armed, 22:01 - 2358.

I'm also noticing continuously throughout the day no matter what mode the schedule is set to, it will be on disarmed. 

Side note: This is making chose a label between IFTTT, SmartThings, and Apple TV. WTF??

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using a browser instead of the app to set modes, rules and schedule. I find it works properly unlike the app.

The label issue has been reported and is a coding error.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation