Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 won't connect. Upgraded router but removed Base. Can't connect 2 cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
VL123
Guide
Guide

I have a 4 (including one go) camera pro 2 system plus 2 security lights. I upgraded my router to asus ac88u and everything worked fine until I accidentally delete the base. I reconnected successfully arlo go, the 2 lights plus one pro 2. The other 2 cameras just refused to connect. In the process of syncing, both the base and arlo camera blinked blue rapidly but the apps indicated continue searching and finally give me a red X. Pls help.
Is there anything to do with the new router? By the way, i am in Asia.
Thanks,
VL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VL123
Guide
Guide

I kept on connecting. Did everything. No luck. Then suddenly I realised there is a reset button to factory setting. Reconnected after reset. Streaming seemed to freeze at the beginning. I left it alone for 20 minutes. Now they are working great again 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
VL123
Guide
Guide

I kept on connecting. Did everything. No luck. Then suddenly I realised there is a reset button to factory setting. Reconnected after reset. Streaming seemed to freeze at the beginning. I left it alone for 20 minutes. Now they are working great again 🙂

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation