Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 won't Sync

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
WCG2448
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just spent over an hour on the phone with Support because my camera that is only been used for a month would not sync.  After trying many things I was told that it was a server problem on Arlo's end and they didn't know when it would be fixed.  I don't understand how my other 2 cameras work if it is a server problem.   I thought they should send me a new camera since it's under warranty.  I was told that I would receive a case number via an email but all I got was a generic email telling me my model and serial number.   As a new customer, I'm not impressed with their support.   Anyone have a similar experience?  Any ideas on how toi proceed?

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @WCG2448

Does the camera turn on? what troubleshooting steps have you tried with customer support?

WCG2448
Aspirant
Aspirant

The camera won't sync with the base station so I have no output from the camera.

I've fully charged the battery.

I've disconnected the base station from the power source and reconnected with no change in performance.

I've tried changing the battery with another camera with no positive results.

The Arlo support person had me delete the bad camera and then try to reconnect but the base station didn't recognize the camera.

The Arlo support person had me take out the battery and connect the camera to the charger amd nothing changed.

I've only had the Arlo system for a month and don't understand why they just won't send me a replacement camera.

Frustrating!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation