Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 video freezes support is non existent

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lin22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Support appears to be non existent, live chat doesn’t work. Arlo charges for phone support. Numerous reports of video freezing but no help provided.

App on iPhone recently shows only frozen videos. Reset base unit several times. Uninstalled and reinstalled app. Still video is frozen on iPhone yet everything still works on iPad, so it is obviously an app problem that needs to be fixed or security, that these expensive cameras were purchased for, is compromised. If not fixed I will send the recently purchased add on camera back and only have wasted the first $500.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Phone support does NOT cost, regardless of posts and documentation.

Lin22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo website states "Phone support is free for the first 90 days after Arlo purchase and is also include with Arlo subscription. After 90 days phone support for non-subscribers is available for a small charge."

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As I said before, there is no charge for support right now. Try it, you'll like it.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Lin22,

Make sure you are running on the latest iOS version for your iPhone and see if that helps. As jguerdat mentions, there should not be any problems when contacting our support team. If you still have any problems, feel free to let me know.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation