Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
juliabell
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where can I find a "user's guide" for the options available in the app? For example, I've seen a comments in the community that I can "fullscreen" the image, but I can't find any instructions for how to do that. I can't find instructions for what the icons mean.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired
2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @juliabell,

You can read the user manual here: Arlo Pro 2 HD Security Camera System User Manual

juliabell
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much.  I looked all over the Support portion of the website and was unable to find it.

Yesterday I spent 30 minutes in a chat with Arlo with the end result being that no user's guide exists (because they just released new design features, and they couldn't even refer me to an older version of basic instructions on old features that hadn't changed with the understanding that some instructions might be out of date).

I purchased the Arlo to compare it to other products before making my final decision and purchasing the full suite of cameras.  I'm generally happy with the cameras but unhappy with the app functionality and the customer support so far.   So, it could be a difficult decision.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation