Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 turn off randomly

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
lumlumlej
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi.

I’m so sick of my cameras and Arlo support! My Arlo Pro 2 turns themselves off every 2-3 day and do not re-connect. They are wired plus they have gotten brand new batteries, on recommendation from Arlo.

- it usually if they work too much, that’s when we’re not home and there’s movement. Then they shut off

Have any of you had this issue as well?
4 REPLIES 4
cmoore522
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issues... my cameras have been replaced multiple times... I think they’re all just crappy now... over $1.5k of cameras, cords and batteries and they won’t work to save my life... tech support is absolutely NO HELP
lumlumlej
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sadly I just have to agree. The weird thing is, I have had older models working fine. But from Arlo pro 2 and up they are so troublesome, I have to reset etc everyday!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi cmoore522,

Let me reach out to you via private message in regards to your experience with the support team.

Hi lumlumlej,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate the issue you're having. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

lumlumlej
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes please. Support is impossible to get through to, so if you are interested please contacts me by mail.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation